Microwave Automation Software
PathDesigner® is CIC's proprietary microwave automation software created to automate the labor intensive requirements of microwave path and network design and data management. Using PathDesigner® time savings increases exponentially with the number of links in a network. Save time in the design of complex microwave networks and reduce errors to near zero. PathDesigner® works seamlessly with customer databases, PathLoss5, other microwave design software, and most mapping software to manage and control data.
PathDesigner® Software allows a Wireless Operator to:
- Rapidly create budgets and BOMs, evaluate cost options, saving capital and operating expenses
- Rapidly perform redesign in changing marketplaces
- Optimize topology choices
- Electronically integrate data with Frequency Coordinators, always maintaining PathLoss files up to date
- Multiple engineers can work on design while maintaining data integrity
- Automate backhaul design with ring, spur or point to point topologies
- Monitor network hardware choices
To see how PathDesigner® will benefit your time and projects, contact us to set up a custom web demo or watch our Pathdesigner® YouTube web series.